Friday, February 1, 2013

Chuck P. knows.

I remember the first time I read Fight Club I was blown away by Chuck Palahniuk's quotes about insomnia. All I could think was... wow this guy has been there. Couldn't have summed up the feelings better myself. 

On the plus side when you have been up for 48 hrs straight, it can make reading seem a bit more surreal.....

"For six months I couldn't sleep. With insomnia, nothing's real. Everything is far away. Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy."

When you have insomnia, you are never really asleep, and you are never really awke."

Thanks Chuck. Couldn't have said it better myself. On the plus side, maybe one day I will develop a kick ass alter ego, start an exclusive underground girl kick boxing group, flip my car, then blow up what ever institution is financing my student loans.

Or maybe I already am that personality.....


No comments:

Post a Comment